Thursday 3 September 2015

Moving back & Americamp 2016 application

Hi! 

Hectic, this is the word I'm using for this week and that's all I have to say about it. Yet I've managed to smile and laugh and be happy through it all without a single negative element, I'm impressed with myself I have to be honest. To think back, this time last year all I thought about was the negatives and I was constantly judging everyone around me which then made me judge myself... I'm not sure whether it's University changing my views, my boyfriend or just growing up entirely but either way I'm so glad it happened.

I've currently moved from Liverpool, Merseyside to Preston, Lancashire to pursue my second year at the University of Central Lancashire studying Fashion Brand Promotion and Photography, it's a mouth full I know! So now, I can do what I love every second of every day and now I can dream of other things to happen in the future. I'm chanting in my head now 'positive, positive, positive'.

Americamp 2016 application

I'm currently halfway through my Americamp application process, the writing parts over and now that I've paid the amount due and have expressed my skills and passions as best as I can I can now focus on the fun stuff, such as creating these images below... I used water and eye shadow and acrylic paint, go ahead...judge me!


 Before all the mayhem with my niece...




The final outcome in collaboration with my application video which I can link very soon!

Twitter: @Just_StewMe
@americamp
Instagram: @emmalouisecarney





No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this? Comment here.